The European Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (EACVA) and the International Valuation Standards Council (IVSC) are pleased to present our second issue of the new European Business Valuation Magazine (EBVM).
The EBVM is intended to be a European platform to discuss practice issues in business valuation. Up to now, discussions have mainly taken place on a national basis within the individual professional groups of valuation professionals. The EBVM aims to increase the transparency of valuation practice in European countries and to enable professional exchange on an international level.
Spring 2023 issue is now available
click on the cover to download the new issue:
In this issue:
- Hanna Murina: Business Valuation with Irregular Capital Expenditures
- Wiley Pun / Allison Pan / Beryl Lin: ESG Integration – Current and Future in Business Valuation
- Marc Broekema / Jan Adriaanse: Restructuring Valuation – Towards a Framework of Principles to Mitigate Multi-Party Valuation Fights in Workouts
- Martin H. Schmidt / Andreas Tschöpel: Industry Betas and Multiples in Europe
- Stefan O. Grbenic: Transaction Multiples in Europe
- News from IVSC
- News from EACVA
- IVSC Members Introduce Themselves: Compagnie Nationale des Commissaires aux Comptes (CNCC)
Past Issues (click on the cover to download this issue):
Winter 2022 (Volume 1, Issue 2)
In this issue:
- Johan Van den Cruijce: Determinants of the Discount for Lack of Marketability
- Andrew Strickland: Option Pricing Models for the DLOM
- Yann Magnan / Sambeet Parija: How will Technology Change the Way Business Valuations are Performed?
- Andreas Creutzmann: Marketing as a Key Task for Valuation Professionals
- Martin Schmidt / Andreas Tschöpel: Industry Betas and Multiples
- Stefan O. Grbenic: Discounts for Lack of Marketability
Fall 2022 (Volume 1, Issue 1)
In this issue:
- Marc Broekema / Jan Adriaanse: Valuation Ambiguities under the European Directive on Preventive Restructuring Frameworks – Insights from the Netherlands
- Matthias Meitner: Business Models, Use Cases and Analytical Approaches for Valuation of the Asset “Data”
- Alexander Aronsohn: Unlocking the Value of ESG
- Martin Schmidt / Andreas Tschöpel: Industry Betas and Multiple
- Stefan O. Grbenic: Transaction Multiples
If you would like to receive the next issues by e-mail and/or subscribe to our monthly business valuation newsletter, please register with your e-mail address for free:
EACVA & IVSC would like to take the opportunity to thank all those who have contributed to the journal: Many thanks to Ion Anghel, Maud Bodin Veraldi, Marc Broekema, Matthias Meitner, Klaus Rabel, Ascanio Salvidio, Harri Seppänen and Javier Zoido for supporting a great cause and for volunteering your time and expertise in the editorial board. We appreciate the efforts of our authors: Hanna Murina, Wiley Pun / Allison Pan & Beryl Lin, Marc Broekema & Jan Adriaanse, Stefan O. Grbenic, Martin Schmidt & Andreas Tschöpel. Last but not least, we thank our sponsors Deloitte KPMG – your contribution is crucial to our ability of publishing the first and further editions of EBVM.
Are you interested to become a sponsor of the magazine or to submit an article? Please contact us at email@example.com.
Issue: Submission Dates:
- Summer 2023: 15 April 2023
- Fall 2023: 15 July 2023
- Winter 2023: 15 October 2023
- Spring 2024: 17 February 2024