The next CVA course in December is already fully booked, but you can email us (email@example.com) if you would like to be placed on a waiting list.
New 2024 dates will be announced soon.
- CVA Training**: 3.100 €
- CVA certification exam: 595 €
- Annual Practitioner Membership (12 Months): 300 €
Total Price (Before Early Registration Discount): 3.995 €
10% early registration discount through 4 September 2023 (total fee 3.595 €)
5% early registration discount through 4 October 2023 (total fee 3.795 €)
Registration deadline: 30 days in advance
*19% VAT may apply to all fees
**CVA training can be purchased separately.
Registration fees include:
- for all attendees:
- Extensive course materials as well as Excel models and supporting resources
- 45 hours of continuing education credit – after the CVA training week you will receive a certificate of attendance
- For in-person course: Networking dinner/get together on Monday, welcome
coffee, morning and afternoon coffee breaks with snacks, luncheons from Monday to Friday, Electric power and wireless internet access (WiFi).
- for CVA-Exam candidates:
- CVA Exam Q&A Study Guide
- EACVA and/or NACVA administrator(s) will facilitate the multiple-choice exam CVA exam (either via computer-based testing in a testing center in your region or live remote proctoring)
- Preparation/issuing and reviewing of the Case Study
- 90-Day Trial to KeyValueData’s Titanium Lite Subscription
- 90-Day Trial Access to ValuSource Pro International and Business Valuation Report Writer Software
- Retaking the exam is possible for a fee
- Benefits of EACVA’s/NACVA’s Practitioner Membership
– The next CVA course in December is already fully booked, but you can email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to be placed on a waiting list. –
This Registration-PDF file includes:
- CVA registration form
- CVA designation application
- Membership application
- CVA candidate handbook
- The core body of knowledge for business valuations
Please fill the form and send it to EACVA by E-mail: email@example.com
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.