To register for the Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) Training and Exam, please download the registration form below:
Registration fee (19% VAT may apply):
- Option 1: 3.590 € Live/online registration package (incl.: Live online CVA training (2.695 €) + CVA exam (595 €) + First year (12 months) Practitioner Membership (300 €) + 42 hours of continuing training + Recorded training videos on-demand (not available without package)
- Option 2: 3.100 € CVA training only
10% Early Registration Discount for the Training fee through 31 August 2021.
5% Early Registration Discount for the Training fee through 11 October 2021.
Registration Deadline: 12 November 2021
After registration you will receive a confirmation of registration.
Registration fee includes:
- 42 hours of continuing training credit
- EACVA and/or NACVA administrator(s) will facilitate the CVA exam (either via computer-based testing in a testing center in your region or live remote proctoring)
- Q&A Study Guide
- 90-Day Trial to KeyValueData’s Titanium Lite Subscription
- 90-Day Trial Access to ValuSource Pro International and Business Valuation Report Writer Software
To register for the CVA training and CVA exam, please complete the registration form below:
This PDF file includes:
- CVA registration form
- CVA designation application
- Membership application
- CVA candidate handbook
- The core body of knowledge for business valuations
Please fill the form and send it to EACVA by:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: +49 (0)69 247 487 911 or
- Mail: EACVA • Koernerstr. 42 • 63067 Offenbach/Main • Germany
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.