27 September 2021
2021 Around the Valuation World International Schedule
Webcasts are held monthly from 17:00-18:00 CET (9:00–10:00 a.m. MT). One CPE Hour per Webcast.
For more information please see here.
Our Expert for 27. September 2021: Prof. Bernhard Schwetzler from HHL Leipzig University, Germany.
Topic: Terminal Value: Fade factors and growth assumptions
If you are interested in joining the next show please send a short message to email@example.com.
EACVA offers a wide range of business valuation seminars, covering topics such as:
- Business analysis, Cash flow forecasting & Planning Plausibility
- Financial Modelling for Business Valuation with Monte Carlo Simulation – Fundamental Knowledge
- Financial Modelling and Risk Analysis in Business Valuation – Advanced Knowledge
- Rating and Risk Analysis for Valuation Professionals
- Valuation of start-up companies and innovative business concepts
- Valuation Meets Accounting: Valuation of intangible assets
- Valuation of distressed companies
- Valuation of new strategies
- Current Update in Valuations
For a list of upcoming seminars, please consult our calendar of events