– Analysis – Value Driver – Valuation –
20 April 2023 I 14:00–16:15 (CET)
In this web seminar participants should get accustomed on how to integrate ESG (Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance) issues into business valuations. Different aspects of how to quantify risks, opportunities, assets, liabilities and cash flow effects will be explained.
Who Should Attend: This web seminar is ideal for the business valuation professionals, Certified Valuation Analysts, auditors, tax advisors, corporate finance consultants, controllers, analysts, investors etc.
How You Will Benefit: After completing this web seminar, you will learn how to integrate ESG (Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance) issues into business valuations. Different aspects of risk quantification, opportunities, assets, liabilities and cash flow effects are explained.
ESG and sustainability are not only buzzwords in today’s business valuation. Investors, analysts and valuation appraisers more and more often take ESG-related topics into account when determining the value of businesses. They do it because it is today broadly understood that ESG and sustainability can have a real impact on the value discovery.
In this seminar we shed light on the most important aspects of ESG integration:
- How to include ESG into valuations
- How far can we use our existing valuation framework for this? And where do we have to extent it?
- Where to look at from an analytical point of view?
- How can we translate this into a practicable valuation approach?
- The different shades of ESG aspects (and how to deal with them in business valuation)
- Balancing cost-benefit effects of ESG in business valuation
- Typical practical examples and how to deal with them in our valuation models
- Discussion (your questions to the speaker)
Speaker: Prof. Dr. Matthias Meitner, CFA
- Managing Partner at VALUESQUE
- Professor for Finance, Accounting & Business Valuation, International School of Management (ISM)
- Chair of the Centre for Business Values, International School of Management (ISM)
- Heading the Expert Network „Equity Valuation and Analysis“ of the CFA Society Germany.
- Member of the Capital Market Advisory Committee (CMAC) of the IFRS Foundation
- Member of the EU-linked European Financial Reporting Advisory Group (EFRAG) User Panel
- € 120 (€ 142,80 incl. 19% VAT) for EACVA members
- € 145 (€ 172,55 incl. 19% VAT) for employees/colleagues of EACVA members
- € 195 (€ 232,05 incl. 19% VAT) for guests
Registration fee includes the web seminar materials in PDF format. After the web seminar you will receive a certificate of attendance.
Conditions of Participation:
- You will receive an e-mail with login information and the materials (presentation) for the web seminar one day prior to the seminar date.
- Invoice and payment information will be sent by e-mail.
- Certificate of attendance: Will be issued after the web seminar. You must respond to all poll questions displayed intermittently throughout the web seminar to the certificate of attendance.
- Using Zoom / Communication During Webinar: To view and answer all poll questions required for the certificate of attendance, please download the latest security update from Zoom: https://zoom.us/download and/or run a Zoom “join test” at https://zoom.us/test.
- You can use your micro for topic related questions to the presenter or the chat box for all other questions/help requests directed to the online producer.
- Cancellations must be sent in writing (by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org). In case of cancellations after 18 April 2023, a cancellation fee of 50% of your registration fee (VAT may apply) will be charged. Cancellations made within 24 hours prior to the event date or nonattendance will not be refunded.
- EACVA offers the opportunity to send in a substitute participant at no extra charge if a registered participant is unable to attend the web seminar. For name change please send an email to email@example.com. Previous invoices cannot be changed.