EACVA cordially invites you to attend our 12th Annual Conference for Valuation Professionals beeing held on November 22-23, 2018 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Düsseldorf – Neuss, Germany.
The Conference will feature 4 keynotes and 24 sessions covering valuation best practice discussions, current business valuation topics, including intangible asset valuation in the fields of business valuation, valuation issues with respect to legal aspects, etc.
Well-known German and international speakers will present the latest updates on these issues. Keyonote sessions as well as sessions at the international track will be held in English or translated simultaneously into English:
- Prof. em. Dr. Dr. h.c. Wolfgang Ballwieser, Ludwig-Maximilian-University Munich, Germany: Valuation of Small and Medium-Sized Family Businesses (simultaneous translation into English)
- Prof. Mauro Bini, Bocconi University Milan, Italy: Conditionality in Business Valuation (in English)
- Drew Stuart Dorweiler, FRICS, FCBV, CPA (IL), CPA•ABV, ASA, CBA, CVA, MBA, CFE, Dartmouth Partners, Montreal / IJW Dorweiler Ltd., Hong Kong: Turning Trophies into Treasures (in English)
- Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Martin Weber, Mannheim University, Germany: Behavioral Finance — Understanding Trading Behavior of Private Investors (simultaneous translation into English)
A highly diversified program includes an international track of sessions:
- Seven (Sometimes More, Sometimes Less) Big Problems When Determining the Terminal Value… and How to Deal with Them! (simultaneous translation into English), by Prof. Dr. Matthias Meitner, CFA
- Corporate Strategy and Risk Equivalence – Impact of Declining Comparability on the Corporate Valuation (simultaneous translation into English), by Dr. Andreas Tschöpel, CVA, CIIA, CEFA
- Valuation and Closing Mechanisms in M&A (in English), by Prof. dr. G. M. Wim Holterman
- Valuation, Common Sense and Common Errors (in English), by Prof. Pablo Fernández
- Market and Sector Returns for Cost of Capital — a DACH and European View (in English), by Dr. Christian Büchelhofer, MBR, CFA
- Earthing Unicorn Valuations by Including Preferred Cash Flow Rights (in English), by Prof. Dr. Bernhard Schwetzler, CVA
Join us for this year’s Conference, we hope to greet you in Neuss!